Sep 16, 2011

:: JUST LOVE::

Hi guys. its been a long time since my last post. Hectic trembling my days past few months before. But, its okay, I`m activated now. i wanna stress on this topic which i found so much interesting to talk about.

L.O.V.E.


I bet this four little words give various meanings to everyone. Catching intentions in you. You create your own feeling for whom you wanna love and deserved to be love.
But the thing that keep on lingering in my head is, why does it is quite pain in loving someone and letting him gone?

I love Him. I love Her, I love them. But, God are fair enough with us. we cannot be greedy in having everything that we want. He gave us one thing, and he take back the other thing. Things that need to be well understood.

Personally, i do miss a man that trigger my heartbeat to jump faster from its track, who did makes me smile when i`m alone, and create a brighter day after listened to his voice. Oh, Love fever. Making me a little bit drunk into his poison. Kinda freak out to say this, but, i`m in love rite now.

This condition really made me attached with this quotes;
All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"

William Shakespeare such a devotion in love poem. Love it.


and another quotes;
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi

I want to build a flower garden of petals thinking of him. really Do.

But, long distance relationship was n`t as shine as we could wish to.
CHALLENGING, and VERY RISKY.

All that we need to spice up and prolong this kinda of relationship was by having such a strong heart, positive thinking mind, infinity commitments, good internet connections and credits. Haha. I meant it. Yes. We have to be so connected to each other.

We only part to meet again. ~John Gay

Yes, I definitely believe in it deeply.

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. ~John Dryden
But, how about friends? Love them? Yay, it is a must.
I dont know the correct word for it but i love them from pieces of my heart until it form a good big puzzle inside. It may look typical when u love them more far from u love your mom and dad, but, the truth is there.
Mommy and daddy are still our No.1, but, sometimes we share much more secret with our friend. I bet this is because we are at the same age and flow of emotions.
Let me ask you:

Who did you find and call when you had your first crush smiling at you?
Who had been by your side when you had a fight with your boyfriend?
Who console you when you got conflicts with your family matter?

I can`t deny it, but, sometimes friends creates whole lots of roles in our life.
But, still, your mommy and daddy will be your No.1.

I enjoyed appreciated my precious in my life.
Family, Friends and a Special 1 in my life.
I want them to be happy, healthy and enjoy a good life as much as i am.

My family, boyfriend and buddies are the best friends of mine in this whole world

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. ~Henry David Thoreau







I am smilingly sum up this post by saying that I LOVE U All. Just Love. No other words better than this. World will be at peace if everyone is loving each other and loves will freely flowing throughout this air.

Oh, Love is just in the air. Bye everybuddy. take care. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment