Jul 14, 2011

FULL at THE FULLHOUSE.

Hey guys.
Do U ever heard about The Fullhouse? Kinda thought of the Korean drama that famously watched by every Korea TV lover. But, this is not that kinda Fullhouse. Sorry.

This is another story of American Television sitcom, which captured the story of widowed father Danny Tanner (Bob Saget), who, after the death of his wife, enlists his best friend Joey Gladstone (Dave Coulier) and his brother-in-law Jesse Katsopolis (John Stamos) to help raise his three daughters, D.J. Tanner (Candace Cameron), Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin), and Michelle (Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen). Kinda 80`s TV show.




But, they are back. In term of lifestyle store and cafe.
I`d been there before. So, I want to share the dream that i had once i entered the cafe. It is sooo awesome. Freaky incredible.



My first impression:
Wow. White. I loveeee white.
OK, Love the atmosphere, baby!



The Second thought was:
"There have a book. The Menu Book. Not an ordinary version.
There must be something interesting in it.Let me see it first".









There came the trigger to move to the third step; move around and check out what were the cool stuffs in there.
What a word " A lifestyle store and cafe".
They sell cute house accessories. e.g: table lamps,cutie clocks, mini frames, mostly white in color, women accessories...




and there have ladies apparel too.

Okay, I am fully satisfied with the environment. It was like home with some English touches and very recommended for dinner date. Or any mini functions like birthday party and kinda special celebration. Fullhouse has provided upstairs area for privacy request & occasion.

Bird cages?? Unique.

OK, Enough. Lets focus on the food!!




I had scrumptiously Wok- Sear Chicken Chop.
This is a Grilled chicken thigh served with mashed potato, Pak Choy and black pepper raisin juice.


The tenderness of juicy chicken meat melts my soul away once it touched my taste-bud. However, the pak-choy seems didn`t match the combination. Maybe they want to put on the fusion oriental touch in it. But, i`m kinda not into it.





Vongole Spaghetti also a new menu promoted in FullHouse.
Highly recommended for seafood lover. FULL of clam meat in it. Mixed up with chilli flakes that spice up the oil- based spaghetti combination. Good source of protein and carbs -to balance up your diet.








HoneyDew Fruit Juice with magic ball inside. Yummy! Indeed, I`m feeling sweet while having this.











I cleansed my tummy with a refreshing Lime Juice that gonna kick my fat out.












Guest what I had for desert?
TIRAMISU, my favorite sweet finishing ever.
I gave 8 upon 10 marks. The espresso bitter taste on top of the tiramisu equal the sweet sourness of the mascarpone cheese. Huge portion desert. Just nice for two. Coz I can`t finish it myself. Its a bit too sweet.











Come and have a look on the Petit four.


Small and cute. Just nice for your tea-time or desert. It cost only RM13.00 for half dozen. The price is reasonable for the quality and taste of this delicious mouth watering petits.





This cafe also can be reach at the other branches at Jln Yap Kwan Seng and Sunway Pyramid, other than at Sunway Giza, Ara Damansara.

Frankly, I would never tired of walking down the road to get in here. Just like feeling home and relax. I have three sentences that I dedicated to The Fullhouse Cafe.

1. Full of happiness.
2. Full of blossom and romance.
3. Friendly people that full of loves while serving us.

I JUST LOVE FULLHOUSE.



Bye FullHouse.I`ll come again to this momentorial house.Adios Margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment